Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- In submission of this paper, I acknowledge and comply with journal’s ethical standards for authors given in Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.
- This paper is NOT published before, NOT under review for any other journal and will NOT be submitted elsewhere before the end of this evaluation process.
- The paper is within the Journal Scope as given in Aim and Scope section.
- The manuscript is prepared in the journal format as given in Guide for Authors section.
- The manuscript is given in both Microsoft Word and pdf file format.
- Corresponding author indicated, affiliations presented, current addresses and e-mails provided, and keywords are provided beneath the abstract
- Manuscript is given in a single file with all figures and tables embedded in. All figures/tables are referred in the text, placed in correct position in the text, figure/table legends are given correctly.
- References are checked against reference list, noting any inconsistency in spelling, date etc., and all references in the list are cited in text.
- I accept the Copy Right Transfer Agreement, if the article is accepted for publication.
- Names, affiliations and e-mail addresses of 3 potential reviewers (at least two from a different country than authors) are listed in “Comments for the Editor” section.
- ORCID identifier of all authors are given.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.