Why publish with RESM?
Research on Engineering Structures and Materials (RESM) gives importance to offer a comfortable, welcoming and helpful environment to the contributors. Authors will have the following advantages:
- Free of Charge: All expenditures are most kindly reimbursed by MIM Research Group. Thus authors may publish their studies free of charge in the journal.
- Highly Reputable Indexes: The journal is covered by many indexing and abstracting services which have high reputation and extensive readership. Scopus (Elsevier), Engineering Journals (ProQuest), Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest) may be pronounced among others.
- Speed and Extent of Electronic Journal: The journal is mainly in electronic format, which enables fast, easy and extensive access to the journal. The journal is indexed and abstracted electronically on world-wide basis.
- Quick Response: All possible effort will be provided to have an accurate but fast evaluation process. First round of evaluation is expected to be finished in approximately 2-3 months after submission of the paper. Additionally, immediate reply to the questions from the authors is aimed throughout the process.
- Easy Initial Submission: No format requirements are obligatory for initial submission, except the numbered section, sub-section style and references. This way authors may submit their articles without much effort.
- Open Access: The journal is dedicated to the dissemination of knowledge, thus the journal is free, open and accessible for all the readers. This way the authors may have the opportunity to reach a wider audience and will have more attention and number of citations.
- Easy Communication: All the necessary information (including Copyright Transfer Form) and articles will be transferred in electronic format. The article evaluation process will be done through electronic environment. No other means of mailing or other transportation services will be needed.
- Immediate Publication after Acceptance: The accepted papers are immediately published as Online First Articles and become available to the readers. This way dissemination process begins more quickly and faster access to the audience is offered.
- Immediate Citability: Along quick publication after acceptance, immediate citability of the accepted paper will be granted by assigned DOI numbers. Thus the readers or you can cite your article without waiting for the final publication.
- Author-friendly Copyright: Copyright policy of RESM allows you to reproduce, distribute and communicate the published version of your article to the public. You may examine the Copyright Transfer Agreement for further detail.
- Awards: There are two types of awards that a paper published in RESM may get. Each year, the paper rated best by the Advisory Board is given the Best Paper Award. Additionally, two years after the publication the paper with the highest number of citations receives the Most Cited Paper Award. Previous awards may be seen at Author Awards section.